Table of Contents

On this page I list my favorite bands. I explain the importance of each one of these bands and why they are my favorite. (September 19, 2017)

Image result for downtown coachella
On this page I list down 2 truths and 1 lie. The challenge is to figure out which is the lie. (September 20, 2017)

Image result for the beatles
On this page I list 5 important facts about The Beatles. These may be facts YOU don't even know. I went into deep research for this. (October 10, 2017)

Image result for sgt peppers
On this page I write a short summary of my essay. I explain how The Beatles were the best band of all time and continue to live in rock and roll history. (October 18, 2017)

Related image
On this page I compare a scene from Motorcycle on the Sea of Tranquility to the song "At Last" by Etta James. (November 16, 2017)

Image result for eye of the beholder twilight zone
On this page I explain the importance of self-love and beauty standards in society today. (November 16, 2017)

Image result for pulp fiction
On this page I write a summary about my favorite movie, book and famous person. (November 16, 2017)

Image result for the beatles
On this page I write an essay on the impact The Beatles made on the Zeitgeist culture of the sixties. (November 30, 2017)

Image result for etta james
Motorcycle on the Sea of Tranquility: Soundtrack
On this page I compared the song At Last by Etta James to the novel, Motorcycle on the Sea of Tranquility by Patricia Santana. (December 7, 2017)




Comments

Popular Posts